woensdag 29 december 2010

Worldseed

Hi everybody

Do you know that feeling? You've planted a seed, it has germinated but you've lost the label? Well that's when Worldseed will come in the picture. From now on you'll have a place where you can look it up in one place and not search the entire internet for ages.

The goal is to create a database of every possible seed on earth. First only the seed with it's common name and Latin name and a picture. Next the adult plant and perhaps the forms in between. Seedling etc. Ofcourse I want to sort the seeds by kind. Like palms, grasses, etc. and provide some info about it.

I know what you all are thinking. That is a huuuuge plan! And I know you're right. That's why I'm going to do it step by step. But with your help I will get there. Everyone can help and send me a picture of their seed and plants.

Wish me luck :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten